Forum

What is your craziest sexual experience?

Started by Sydney · 3 Replies
Posted: 3 w
What is your craziest sexual experience?

Here's mine: I had sex with a photographer and another female model on my first ever photo shoot. Here's how it went down. I answered a "models wanted" ad, and was invited to a big studio/loft. I met the photographer and a couple of the other models and they were all super cool. I did some test pictures and was ready to do my first bikini pics. In the changing room this other model, a fucking hottie with pink and green hair comes in, and starts complimenting me on my looks. She started touching me and I got horny right away. We went into the back room and got naked and started making out. The photographer comes in, sees us, and just watches. He was 40 something and enjoying the show I guess. I tried to join but we both pushed him away a few times which really must have teased him to no end. Finally we said come join us and we had a threesome.

Looking back on it I think I was probably set-up because when I watched them fuck it looked like they had fucked before. When he fucked me the other girl was grinning from ear to ear. I don't care though, I had a blast.

What is your craziest experience?
Share on my timeline

sexyred Joined: 8 w

Posted: 2 w

I once fucked a guy at a rock concert. It was at Montebelo Rockfest about 5 years ago. I was pretty drunk. We took a walk away from the show and then through the town. We stopped at a camp ground and I was thinking he might ask me, but he didn't. When I asked him he said No because there were too many people around. Lol! So we walked back to the concert, grabbed another couple of beers, and he said "Why did I say no???!?!?". We duck into a small corner, he lifted my leather skirt up over my ass and fucked me, finally. Some people stopped to watch, others just waived and gave us some privacy. It was pretty wild. It would have been wilder but he finished in 30 seconds and had a small dick anyway. After that, I said thanks bye, and that was that...!

(PS No that picture wasn't taken at the time, this was while camping, but its pretty close. ) :)

shadowkat Joined: 2 w

Posted: 2 w
I would love to have had experiences like these. I have only been with 1 woman (my wife of 22 years) and she was never very adventeruous

brooke Joined: 4 w

Posted: 1 w
I don't know if I am allowed to say all of the details here but lets just say that I was under 18, and it was with a married couple. :D